The word of God says it all, we read the word but dont take time to study and understand the meaning of the words. We dont take time to go indept of what God is saying to us. I choose this book and verses for you to read, because it is very simple to understand and it tells us the details of what is actually happening in the world today as was in those days of Christ and his disciples. It tells us that God gives us our choice to choose between him and evil. The devil is a temptor he cannot make us do the things of the world, he just tempts us, we have our own choices to make. Just as Christ was tempted on the mount by satan, he made his choices either to listen to satan or listen to God. That’s why Christ is perfect, he did his fathers will no matter how much satan tempted him.
Romans 1:21-32 says,
21. Because that when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imagination, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23. And change the glory of the uncorruptible God into and image made like to corruptible man, and to birds and fourfooted beasts,and creeping things.
24. Wherefore, God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25: Who changes the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed forever Amen.
26. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the women, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29. Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness, full of envy, murder, deceit, malignity, whisperers,
30. Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31. Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection,implaceable, unmerciful:
32. Who knowing the judgement of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
We have our choices to make in life, a lot of us watch the beauty of money, fame, wealth in this world instead of watching the beauty of heaven. Yes we have all these wonderful things in this world but it is only temporary, we have the things of God forever. So dont let the wonders of this world fool you into loving it more than our almighty God.
Romans 6:23- ” For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
😇 Milz- God is merciful…..if you find interest in the article please like and share.