Everyone makes mistakes in life, but that doesn’t mean they have to pay for the mistake for the rest of their life. Sometimes good people make bad choices, but that doesn’t mean they are bad people, it just means they are human. We are not machines, if we were:-
- Maybe we never will make mistakes
- We will never over react
- We will never make errors
- We will never make judgement
Unfortunately we are human beings not computers😊. We try our best not to make mistakes, but we all make at least 1 mistake a day and sometimes you say, “well nobody is perfect I’m only human”. No one is perfect, everyone makes a mistake, but you should try to learn from that mistake.
It is common to make a mistake, but its how we react and respond to our mistakes, shows our character. Because we are not perfect we feel like beating on ourselves because of the mistake we made. But this is not healthy for us. Instead of looking at our mistakes as negative, look at them as opportunities.
- Maybe it’s times to move on
- Maybe it’s time to reflect and grow
- Maybe it’s time to be motivated to live your life better
- Maybe it’s time to build your character
- Maybe it’s time to help others grow
Sometimes we do things that we should not have done and you couldn’t believe you did it until realization hits you. We all do stupid things from time to time. No one is perfect. When you make poor judgements, learn all you can from your mistakes then use yourself control to stop thinking about those mistakes.
You should not tumble about in our mistakes. You should not beg, kneel or have false hope, from those who do not want to accept your apology and forgive you. Just move forward. Do not keep replaying the incident in your mind, it will have you beating yourself up. It does not make any sense to try an explain, defend, make excuses or play the blame game. After you apologise genuinely, you do not have to do any more explaining. When you keep trying to explain you just keep the mistake alive.
The word of God says ” no one is perfect”-
- Rom 3:23 – ” for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,”
- Rom 3:10 – As it is written: ” none is righteous, no, not one, “
- Mk 10:18 – And Jesus said to him, “why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.”
- Eccle 7:20- “Surely there is not a righteous man on earth who does good and never sins.”
You should be courageous to admit you made a mistake, be wise to correct those mistakes and be humble enough to see your faults and apologise. No one is perfect, we all make mistakes. Despite our failings, we still deserve respect. Do not let anyone put you down when you correct your mistakes. No one is perfect, not one. We all make mistakes.
😇Milz- thank you God for these words…if you found interest in the article you can leave a like or comment below….thanks…